Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions of GMI Gold Reward Program
This is a legal and binding agreement between you - Customer, and GMI – Gold Mine International. By signing up with GMI Gold Reward Program, Customer agrees to all of the terms and conditions of this agreement. If Customer does not agree to these terms, activation of the Gold account will cease.
Joining the Gold Reward Program
By filling out the signup form you will agree to become a customer and are bound by the terms of this agreement. Your participation in the Gold Reward program is solely to get a GMI product in addition to receive a commission on products purchased by your referral individuals joining under you in your Gold Tree.
By filling out the signup form you acknowledge that you have read the terms and conditions, understand, and agree with them.
Term of the Agreements:
The term of this Agreement will begin upon your acceptance of Joining GMI Gold Reward Program and will end when terminated by either party. Either you or GMI may terminate this Agreement at any time, with or without cause, by giving the other party written notice of termination. You are only eligible to earn commission on sales under your Gold tree occurring during the term.
GMI reserves the right to change any of these Terms & Conditions for any reason deemed fit and at its discretion.
Upon signing up for Gold Reward Program of GMI, all customers agree to comply with GMI Terms and Conditions. The spirit of this policy is to ensure our customers Joining GMI with regard to the rights of other GMI Customers, conform to the requirements of GMI applicable legislation.
These terms will begin upon your signup with the GMI’s Gold Reward program and will end when your Gold account is terminated. The terms of this agreement may be modified by GMI at any time. If any modification to the terms is unacceptable to you, your only choice is to terminate your Gold account. Your continuing participation in the Gold Reward program will constitute your acceptance of any change.
- BECOMING A GMI CUSTOMER
- To signup, Customer of GMI. must be at the legal age in one state or country.
- GMI reserves the right to accept and/or reject Customer referred without providing any reasons or explanations on such rejection. GMI will not entertain any appeal on rejected cases.
- GMI Customer is not an employee, agent, representative, or franchisee of GMI, and agrees not to incur any obligation, debt, and expense on behalf of, or in the name of GMI and its websites. He/she is only authorized to purchase products from GMI and/or refer new Customers to GMI in accordance with the Terms & Conditions stipulated herein.
- All Customers of GMI are eligible to benefit from commissions and/or bonuses in accordance with the Gold Reward Program.
- Payment of all taxes and/or tariffs applicable will be the responsibility of the Customers in their respective countries.
- There is currently no annual customer/ member fee and Customer administration fee. These fees, however, may be added in the future at GMI's sole discretion.
- RESPONSIBILITIES OF A CUSTOMER
- GMI expects its customers to market products and the Gold Reward Program ethically, professionally, honestly and fully to all GMI's potential customers.
- GMI is against Customers who sell or promote to other Customers with similar or competitive products or services or recruit or enroll other Customers in any other network-marketing programs or company.
- Customer understands that although customer may refer other customers into the GMI’s Gold Reward Program, the Program does not allow Customer to profit solely from the activity of referring other Member/Customer. Commissions are paid only for entering Gold Reward Program. No one has made any promise or guarantee that Member/Customer will derive any specific income or profit as a Member/Customer. Customer understands that any income Customer earns in GMI. is determined by Customer's personal activity as an independent member and company's universal Gold Step commission plan. Customer understands that product sales commissions shall be paid only to the qualified Customers and to his or her Downline and Upline. Customer shall not make any income representations except those set forth herein or otherwise specifically set forth in officialhttps://www.goldmineint.com/ Web site. Customer also understands that the incomes as displayed on site, are only an indicative of your potential earnings and are no guarantees.
- GMI prohibits demonstration of unrealistic income figures and false statements to create temptation to recruit new customers.
- There are no limitations on territories or franchises to the Gold Reward Program and no restriction as to the location of GMI Customers who can refer as many new customers, but all Customers are personally responsible for their own decision and must satisfy all laws and regulations applicable in their respective countries.
- ORDERING OF PRODUCT
- All products should be directly ordered from GMI.
- GMI system identifies the respective Customer according to the Gold Account name. All purchase orders must be accompanied with a Gold Account name.
- Customers are responsible for their decision on purchase with GMI.
- Providing password to the new customer is the responsibility of introducer after the confirmation of order.
- To assure Gold Reward Program’s payment on weekly basis, the cut-off date for confirmed order is fixed at mid-night on Sunday. Order confirmation received after this time shall be considered for the following week and shall be calculated accordingly.
- Customers could order their products by making full payment or through the purchase of GMI Gold Easy Payment Plan.
- Full Payment:
- A customer who has paid in Full Payment Plan would receive the product within the time stipulated herein and would be assigned a Gold Account in accordance to the purchase page description.
- GMI Gold Easy Payment Plan:
- To provide flexibility, GMI allows Customers to place an order through GMI's Gold Easy Payment Plan.
- Placement of an order through Gold Easy Payment Plan and /or Commissions earned will entitle Customers to GecVoucher(s) which may be used to redeem a Product from GMI at the value of Gold vouchers. Each Gold Center will be assigned GecVoucher according to the selected Gold Plan.
- There is a limit as to the number of Gold Accounts a Customer can obtain to maximum "3" Gold Accounts in a single Gold Tree. However, GMI strictly prohibits any Customer from obtaining a large or an unreasonable quantity of Gold Accounts for the purpose of manipulating or disrupting the Gold Reward Program.
- GecVoucher is not transferable and carries an expiry period of 10 years from the date of sign-in.
Please note that if GECV's are not used over a period of ten years you may not be able to utilize them for your product purchase however your GMI account never gets expired and there are no yearly renewal charges for your Gold Account.
Customers keep getting their commission as per the growth of their tree for indefinite period.
- There are no extra charges or fees for manual redemption of the product except for customers who redeem Gold Coins. Manual redemption cost for Gold Coin is 10% in addition to the total cost of Gold coin.
- Customers purchasing an instant watch upon new signup will have 10.00 US$ deducted from their Gold Bank Account as Insurance and Delivery Charges.
- Full Payment:
- CONFIRMATION OF PURCHASE ORDER:
- All orders shall be stored or placed in the system till the cool off period is over, and commission will only be released once the cool off period is over on first cut off day.
- Any cash payment to GMI is the responsibility of country agent and not the individual customer.
- Upon confirmation of cash payment received by GMI, the respective Gold Account Country Agent (Sender) would be credited and order would be confirmed by the Agents using their cash statement or Gold E-Card.
- PAYMENT TO GMI
- Any Cash Payment to GMI is the responsibility of the country agent only.
- GMI accepts payment from Authorized Country Agents remitted via Telegraphic Transfer (T.T.) or E-Gold to the designated GMI accounts as described in agent’s agreement.
- If the Agent fails to include the mentioned bank charges, GMI reserves the right to deduct from the commission earned or withhold such order until the mentioned bank charges are remitted to GMI. Incase of E-Gold payment method, If customer fails to enter exact amount or sends it without mentioning proper subject details, etc, payment will be kept on hold till proper amount is received.
- Agent is responsible to ensure that the Telegraphic Transfer (T.T.) or E-Gold Transfer reaches GMI's account in good order, and GMI is not responsible for any Telegraphic Transfer (T.T.) or E-Gold Transfer not received or misplaced during transition.
- COOLING-OFF PERIOD
- Cooling-off period is not applicable to a purchase order made through Gold E-Cards. However, upon confirmation of purchase order as that mentioned in Section 4, such order is subject to a cooling-off period of Five (5) days, If confirmed by Gold Bank (statement).
- Customers reserve the right to unconfirm the order within the mentioned cooling-off period provided if there is no transaction done during that period, and they are not signed in by Gold E-Card or have not purchased/ordered any product.
- Gold Account name is final and cannot be changed without paying the fee for this option which is US $ 15.00. Therefore, it is the responsibility of an individual Customer to select, choose and decide for their Gold Account name carefully to avoid sensitive issues relating to race, religion and law. In case of a legal issue arising out of their Gold Account, GMI shall not be responsible and the respective Customer must assume full responsible to resolve such matters at their own expense.
- The Gold Account shall remain in network and in proper placement in the Gold Tree for a lifetime as long as there is violation of terms and conditions.
- GMI Customers reserve the right to decide on placement of the referred Customer and such placement must be mentioned in sign up form.
- GMI must be notified of any correction to the placement of Gold Centers within the cooling off period, after which no changes would be entertained.
- CHANGES AND ALTERATIONS TO GOLD CENTER
- Only during five(5) days cool off period GMI allows changes and alterations to the placement of a Gold Center that has been officially confirmed and placed, It is introducer’s duty to make necessary changes using the Change of placement option provided in their account within the right time frame.
- PRODUCT REDEMPTION
- GMI's Customers are allowed to use their Gold Vouchers to offset the purchase price in accordance with the retail price of the desired product.
- GMI's Customers reserve the right to purchase their desired product by making Full Payment to GMI at any time.
- GecVouchers can be used to redeem Product from GMI through on-line redemption link provided at GMI's website. A customer is required to pay the balance (after deducting the Gold Voucher's value) to Gold Mine International
- Gold Vouchers.
GMI automatically sends the Gold Coin to Customer according to their updated personal profile Address An automatic program has been created for the redemption of products. If a customer has accumulated enough Gold Vouchers to redeem products, Deduction of GV is reflected in the Customer’s GV statement.
GMI's Customers could also use their earned commission and adjust it against the redeemed product.
- DELIVERY OF PRODUCTS
- Delivery of Product is made within 3 – 4 weeks from the date of official confirmation of order or redemption. (Subject to the country's Law).
- GMI and their Agents are using a reliable courier services for the product delivery.
- The product must be received by the Customer only. In most countries, there are no tariff charges but in some other countries where tariff or duties are being charged, the Customer must bear such charges and make payment to the courier carrier or give instruction to pay such charges directly to the relevant authority.
- The aforesaid charges must be paid to GMI by bank draft prior to confirmation of order. Alternatively, the Customer could instruct GMI to deduct such charges from the Gold Bank, if available. However, GMI would confirm such a purchase but product would only be delivered after GMI deducts the said charges as per Customer's instruction.
- The Customer could either pay the balance to GMI or instruct GMI to deduct the said balance from Gold Bank and/or Gold Voucher(s) for their desired product for the delivery of product redeemed through the Gold Reward Program. Such redemption would be officially considered as a confirmed order with full payment after the balance payment has been deducted from Gold Bank or Gold Vouchers in accordance to the Customer's instruction.
- In case of unavoidable circumstances when GMI is unable to deliver the product as shortage of product or product discontinuation, GMI has right to replace the requested product with any of its existing products with same or higher value without any notice to customer.
- GOLD VOUCHER
- Gold Vouchers are offered to Customer from GMI's Gold Reward Program and such vouchers are not transferable unless all products are redeemed from each active Gold Account.
- Gold Vouchers can be used to redeem the GMI Products, or after a Redemption of one product these vouchers could be used at 30% of value to buy Gold E-Cards.
- Gold Vouchers can not be exchanged with Gold E-Cards unless customer has received at least one GMI product from an active Gold Center and is valid indefinitely.
- Gold vouchers are transferable for the customers who have redeemed all available products from GMI and have accumulated US$375 GVs in their GV's statement. The GV Transfer Link will become inactive automatically as soon as the number of GVs are less than US$375.
- CANCELLATION OR EXCHANGE OF PRODUCTS REDEEMED
- Customer's account is debited by 10% of the product value. In case of cancellation of any confirmed redemption order however cancellation of the order is only possible if the product is not dispatched before cancellation notification reaches GMI.
- TRANSFER OF GOLD CENTER
- The GMI Gold Account, like any other business or asset. The Gold Account is fully transferable in accordance with the terms of nominee, or in the absence of nominee on record, it passes to heirs pursuant to the applicable interstate succession laws.
- Ownership Transfer of any individual Gold Center is not allowed, except all Fifteen (15) Gold Centers are being sold or transferred. Transfer of ownership of Gold Account can be made online through Gold Messenger support and will cost US$5.
- COMMISSION PAYMENT
- All newly confirmed orders are processed by GMI on weekly basis. GMI pays the commission to qualified Customers in the following manner:
a. Commissions earned shall be paid within ONE (1) week from the sales cut-off date.
- Your weekly commission is automatically deposited to your Earned Commission Bank (Statement), however Customers can request for a Telegraphic Transfer (T.T.) or Company's Cheque, the admin fee of minimum US$20.00 for per T.T. or cheque or 4% of amount requested (Which ever is higher) will be deducted from the respective Customer Earned Commission Bank.
- Due to a wrong bank or residence address If any T.T. or cheque is returned to GMI, A fee of US$20 for T.T. and US$20 for cheque sent through courier service will be charged for second delivery.
- Minimum amount to request for a T.T or Cheque is US $ 500 and Maximum amount allowed per transaction is US $ 3000..
No commission will be paid via E-Gold. E-Gold is added to system only to ease the delay via Telegraphic transfer and other processes in purchase of E-Cards for Customers. Similarly, no refunds will be done via E-Gold.
- TRANSFER FUND
- Make sure you know the Customer you are getting funds from, through Transfer Fund option.
- Company has the right to suspend all the accounts that are involved in the illegal transfer transactions.
- As a Customer of GMI, you are responsible for any funds transferred in and out of your account The Company will not accept excuses such as unable to locate the Customer who sold you the funds.
- Its your duty to inform GMI If you find that funds have been transferred in or out of your account without your knowledge.
- The Company will suspend all the accounts involved in the transfer transactions until the full amounts have been recovered by the victim.
- CUSTOMER CONDITION
- Interfere with any GMI Customer’s Downliners or Upliners or misuse of GMI’s Site or other Offerings are prohibited;
- Conduct any unlawful activity is prohibited;
- Intentionally solicit or harm minors in any way prohibited.;
- Misrepresent your own identity or any affiliation that you may have is prohibited;
- Alter or remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices; “frame”, “mirror” or “deep link” any part of the Site or other Offerings without our prior written authorization is prohibited;
- ADVERTISING AND PROMOTION
- Customers are not allowed to advertise GMI's product, use any literature written/recorded or any other promotional materials that may implicate the Company in any manner.
- Customer may request in writing to GMI for approval to be granted for any advertising or promotional exercise for which copies of the materials must have been submitted to GMI for written approval prior to the said exercise via authorized Agent/Dealer.
- Self created literature regarding the product and company is a complete responsibility of customer and not GMI.
- All Gold Coins supplied by GMI are made of pure 24 Carat gold.
- All other gold products varies between 18 carat to 21 Carat.
- GMI watches are 18 Carat Gold Plated
- Customers are strongly advised to return any defective product within a period of TEN (10) Days from the date of receipt, failing to do so will result a deduction from your account.
- GENERAL BUSINESS ETHICS POLICY
- GMI seeks to conduct its business in a professional, ethical and credible manner and expects all its employees, representatives and customers to do likewise.
- Customer understands that cross sponsoring, cross recruiting and cross line jumping is prohibited in GMI and may result in the imposition of penalty, as more fully set forth hereafter, but may include immediate termination of this Agreement. "Cross sponsoring" means soliciting a Member/Customer or any closely related person or entity into a downline different from the existing downline for that Member/Customer. "Cross recruiting" means soliciting a Member/Customer, or a closely related person or entity, into another MLM company. "Cross line jumping" means a Member/Customer or any closely related person or entity voluntarily becoming Customer that is not under same upline as the one in which the Customer was enrolled earlier. A "closely related person or entity" is any person in the household of the Customer (e.g. spouse, son, daughter, parent living in the same household) or partnership, which is controlled by the Customer
- Any action, activity that may cause, is likely to cause, is intended to cause GMI, its customers the loss of good reputation or that is detrimental to the business interests of GMI shall be considered an unethical practice and will result termination of customer’s Gold Account. An unethical practice includes the offer of an inducement for a member from one up line in one genealogy to cross-over to another up line in a different genealogy.
- When using any e-mail address provided to you on or through the site or other offering, you agree not to transmit to any person or entity
GMI has provided freedom of fund transfer to its customer from one account to another for customer’s convenience, misuse of this service may result in suspension of Gold Account.
You are responsible for any and all Content that you send to GMI.
You may not use the Site or other Offerings or any information that you get from the Site or other Offerings to:
Each Customer must keep GMI’s GOLD ACCOUNT passwords and other security access information confidential and notify GMI, promptly if the customer believes that the security of an account has been compromised. GMI. has taken reasonable steps to protect the security of online transactions. HOWEVER, GMI. CANNOT AND DOES NOT WARRANT SUCH SECURITY AND WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSSES OR DAMAGES RESULTING FROM ANY SECURITY BREACHES.
GMI Notifications Service
This service helps you to monitor activities performed on your Gold Account. After subscription, this service can only be unsubscribed by the email notification(s) of this service that you will receive on your primary email address
GMI Notification Service subscription period is 6 months for a fee of US$ 15.00.
By Activating this service user gets notification email for any or all below mentioned activities in their account as per their selection.
A: Login to Gold Account
B: Locking/Unlocking of Gold Account
C: Any transaction performed in Gold Account
- any Content that is unlawful, fraudulent, threatening, abusive, libelous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, harmful, harassing, tortuous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or is racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable, or is subject to an agreement of confidentiality, or infringes upon our or any third party’s intellectual property or other rights;
- any non-public information about any company;
- any trade secret;
- any computer code, files or programs (for example, a computer virus) designed to interrupt, destroy, compromise the security of or limit the functionality of any device.
- spamming is strictly prohibited. Spam is defined for this purpose as sending an unsolicited message to any persons, entities, newsgroups, forums, e-mail lists or other groups or lists unless prior authorization has been obtained from the e-mail recipient who explicitly permits sending e-mail communication to them, or unless a business or personal relationship has already been established with the e-mail recipient.
IF YOU ARE “SPAMMED” BY SOMEONE WHO IS SELLING OR DESCRIBING GMI’S PRODUCT OR BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY, PLEASE CONTACT US ATadmin@goldmineint.comPROMPTLY SO THAT WE MAY TAKE APPROPRIATE ACTION.
- the use of false headers in e-mails or falsifying, forging or altering the origin of any e-mail in connection with GMI and/or its product and services is prohibited.
- if a person or entity indicates that they do not want to receive e-mail, you agree not to send e-mail to such person or entity. If a person initially agrees to receive e-mail, but later asks to stop receiving e-mail, you must abide by that request.
GMI prohibits engaging in any of the foregoing activities by using the service of another provider, remailer service or otherwise
- Any complaint against another customer must be directed to GMI Management for investigation to determine the truth of the allegation. The decision of GMI Management is final and conclusive.
- Any complaint against customers sending abusive language or religious violation words, or offers made for pulling a member from one genealogy to another on Gold Messenger would be considered serious violation of GMI business ethics and result in permanent cancellation of the customer's Gold Account without any notice, as all messenger communication is closely monitored and recorded by GMI admin.
- Customer may voluntarily terminate this Agreement by sending written notice at any time for any reason. If Customer terminates this Agreement that Customer shall not be allowed to become a Customer again for a period of one (1) month. If Customer re-joins on-line in violation of this policy then that Customer shall be terminated and Customer shall not be allowed to earn any commissions from the new position,
- GMI reserves the right to terminate a Customer who is found in violation of these Terms and Conditions or any statutory law in the respective country and/or regulations that pertain to the business of GMI and such termination may result in GMI exercising its right to pursue reasonable legal recourse.
- If Customer breaches any of the provisions of this Agreement, violates any applicable law or regulation or engages in any false, misleading or unfair trade practice, including but not limited to, making misleading income representations or making promises to potential Customer that can not be kept by Customer, (herein called "Violation") any such Violation is grounds for the imposition of penalty, as more fully set forth hereafter. The Company may suspend Customer, including suspension of checks earned at the time, pending investigation of any alleged Violation. Customer shall be given notice of the alleged Violation by e-mail, fax or other rapid method of communication and shall have seven days thereafter to respond in writing (verbal response will not be considered) to any alleged Violation (s), failing which, the Company can consider the allegations to be true. (It is Customer’s responsibility to see that Company receives the response, with supporting documentation, if any, within the seven-day period.) If at the end of the investigation it is determined that Customer is to be penalized, the date of the imposition of the penalty can be, at the Company's option A Customer found in breach or violation of these Terms and Conditions may be subject to disciplinary action by GMI, which may include limitation of Customer's right or the outright termination of his/her accounts
- A Customer wishing to appeal a disciplinary action must do so within fourteen (14) days from the date of disciplinary or termination notice, after which the disciplinary or termination action shall be considered as final and conclusive. It is the goodwill of GMI to review any appeal and to consider any other appropriate action. GMI shall promptly notify the Customer of its decision, and the GMI decision shall be final and not subject to further review.
- In all termination cases, the affected Customer shall lose all rights to his/her referred Customer and shall no longer be entitled to receive benefits stipulated in GMI's Gold Reward Program, or any other compensation whatsoever from GMI.
- Signing up additional Gold Accounts for” Bunching “ purpose to earn unrealistic sales commission is expressly forbidden and subject to suspension or termination of Gold Account. A Customer or Referrer who repeatedly and deliberately manipulates the submission of new sales not in accordance with natural development and which can result in an un-natural burden to the company, shall have his/her Gold Account suspended and this may lead to his/her permanent termination.
- A Customer or Referrer shall face termination if found manipulating the placement of GA or manipulating the confirmation of an order which violates the policy of GMI which says that a GA should be confirmed immediately and password must be passed on to a new Customer as soon as payment has been received.
- New Customers are advised to ask for their password from the Referrer and change their password immediately to avoid possible hacking and fraud activities.
- Customers exceeding more than three GAs (Gold Accounts) in one particular tree violate the GMI policy of holding maximum three Gold Accounts in one particular tree. Such customers will result in getting their accounts seized permanently.
- GMI allows its customers to change and update the customer details at anytime on their own. GMI provides tools for customers to fully manage their Gold account, commission receivables, personal details update, personal and group sales activities.